Tuesday 10 June 2014

Eggless Mango Coconut Cake | In Season | Simple Recipe



It's that time of the year when every where you look you get to see mangoes. Ahhhhh... The King of fruits. This month of June I will try and give out as many Mango recipes as possible. Personally I am not quite a digger for mangoes. The only form that I don't mind it, is mango shake actually to be really  particular fresh mango milk shakes without sugar I find mangoes too sweet. 
(I know I am one of the very few who does not like mangoes)


I usually dedicate my own recipes to a particular person. And this time it's for darling Pragyan my youngest blog fan... yippie !!! I have a fan following & I am loving it, U make me feel out of the world Pragyan. Thanks
 xxx 
This one is specially for you I hope you like it.





Ingredients 

  • 02 cups - Whole wheat flour
  • 3/4th cup - Mango pulp
  • 1/2 tin - Condensed milk (sweet)
  • 1/2 cup - Milk
  • 100 grams - Butter (unsalted)
  • 01 tsp - Baking powder 01 tbsp - Baking soda
  • Few shredding of coconut.

METHOD 


  1. Pre- heat oven at 170 degrees.
  2. Mix coconut milk, Condense milk, butter & mango pulp with a electric beater. Keep aside.
  3. Now sift flour along with baking soda & baking.
  4. Now with a wooden spatula, mix the dry mix & the mango mix together slowly.
  5. Sprinkle coconut shredding on top.
  6. Bake for 45 mins.
  7. Serve. 





2 comments:

  1. Hey! Really nice blog, I followed you via bloglovin, please follow my blog back.

    http://anna-alina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete