Saturday 5 July 2014

White Chocolate Mango mousse


Hello everyone,today I am doing a recipe from the last lot of ripe mango's from my back yard. As I have mentioned before that I am not a great fan of mango's so I really come up with too many innovative ideas from this fruit. The other day one of my friend sent me pictures of the mango mousse that she made for her boys. (Yes, she is a mother if three boys and still so active and total fun person to be with). The picture looked so tempting that I couldn't stop myself from taking the recipe from her to try it out with few very minimal changes from my side. This recipe is totally "Vegan" and you would love to try it out.




While i was trying this recipe i knew i would like it but was really surprised, I totally fell in love with it. Its light yet creamy and the white chocolate add's the extra flavor.



Serves - 02 
Prep time/ Cooking time - 40 mins 

 INGREDIENTS
1/2 Cup - Mango Pulp
1/2 Cup - Whipped Cream 
1/4th bar - White Cooking Chocolate
Sugar if required.

METHOD
Whip the cream, keep aside.
In a double boiler, melt white chocolate.
Now, mix together the white chocolate and cream to form a smooth texture.
Divided the above mixture into two.
In one of the part add mango pulp, mix well.
In a serving bowl/dish first pour white chocolate mixture and than the mango mixture.
Garnish with white chocolate curls.









9 comments:

  1. this is yummy..
    http://leavepillow.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. luv da way u put dis difficult recipes in such simple way.yummy

    ReplyDelete
  3. luv da way u put dis difficult recipes in such simple way.yummy

    ReplyDelete
  4. tempting....tempting........very tempting... :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll try to make this at home. Thanks for posting this, Priyanka!
    Jina
    www.beautyblogmark.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hii dear.. I hope u tried the recipe & it came out well.. Do let us know your expirence
      xx

      Delete