Saturday 9 August 2014

Ice cream Cake/muffins | eggless oil less


Hello beautiful readers.. There was this slab of ice cream in my deep freezer for a while now. And I didn't know what to do with it as I hate to serve simple ready made ice cream to my guests unless something innovative is done with it. So, last week while I was going through a food magazine and What caught my attention was this recipe of cake which required only 03 ingredients and no eggs or oil. So I thought it's the perfect recipe to utilize the ice cream in my freezer.




At first even I couldn't believe that with only 03 ingredients I could have the perfect cake/muffin that too egg less, oil less and quick
.

Ingredients

  • 02 Cup - all purpose flour
  • 1 1/2 Cup - ice cream
  • 02 Tbsp - spiced rum.
Method

  1. Mix all the ingredients together in no particular order.
  2. Sprinkle choco chip as I have used or you can also add any berry of your choice.
  3. Pour a spoon full in muffin cups and bake for 10 mins at 180 degrees.

2 comments:

  1. no way that is a recipe...cant be that simple...looks sooooo goood!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shubha .. That's right. Try it :)

    ReplyDelete