Monday 4 August 2014

Charcoal face pack | Fabindia | Beauty regime


Hello everybody. Today I am giving out no recipe neither am I talking about anything from my kitchen. Well, yes intention  definitely was to buy some organic spices & dry herbs from my favorite store FabIndia. FabIndia seems to meet all my requirements right from clothing, junk jewelry, furniture, home decor, linen, spices and now my toiletries too. Though I have been using its soaps, body washes, lotions & lip balm for a while now. But today while I walked into the store to look for the spices, the first thing that caught my eyes was this "Charcoal mud face pack" & I couldn't resist myself and ended up buying it straight way as i have read some where that charcoal is a dirt magnet . And as a result I did not pick up what I actually went there for.




This is not my forte to write about cosmetics for sure. But the moment I reached home I could not stop myself to try it straight away. And as I expected it did wonders to my skin. And I had to share it with you all.



The moment you open the jar you get this lovely mild smell of lemon grass. And the texture of the product is super creamy. I wore the pack without washing my face so that I could figure out the difference clearly. I had been out shopping all most for 6hrs. And the result was breath taking. My face looked bright & healthy. As per the instructions on the jar I kept the face pack on for 10 mins. This pack gives a warm tingling feel when applied. Which I loved.  The only con that I see in this product is that it contains parabens. ( I as a common man didn't know what paraben was until my blogger friend enlightened me with it. )





                  Would recommend this product as I must buy. For its price of 280/- it's superb.
Go on people grab it. It's available online too !!!!
I guess I finally have my night CTM regime sorted.



XXX

Do drop in our like and comments if you enjoyed reading this post.


9 comments:

  1. looks good! will sure give it a try..
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must shubha... Its excellent for its price :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Fab India products. I have been using a scrub from the brand and I am quite addicted to it, mostly because it's effective and it's natural! This charcoal pack seems to be good! Will try my hands on it.

    P.S.- You've got a nice blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sayantini ... What a beautiful name you have :)
      xx

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elena for the lovely words...
      xx

      Delete
  5. Nice post,dear!
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Antonella!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete