Monday 3 November 2014

Mixed herb bread


Hello everyone, here's another bread recipe for you all. The other day when I made garlic rolls I had some dough left so I decide to do another bread version there and than. I really didn't follow any recipe so I don't know what to call it. I guess I would simply call it mix herb flat bread.  Ingredients that I used was what ever I saw at that moment in front of my eyes on my spice & herb rack. But to make it's even easier I will give you the exact herbs . So go on and enjoy





Ingredients

  • Bread dough (click  on this link for recipe of bread dough)
  • Oregano 
  • Thyme
  • Basil
  • Rosemary 
  • Paprika 
  • Onion seeds
  • Salt to taste 
  • 01 egg 
Method
  1. All you need to do is to roll the dough into a desired shape( I made a round flat bread because I was only left with little dough from my last recipe)
  2. Egg wash the shaped dough and sprinkle all the above herbs.
  3. Sprinkle salt 
  4. And cook in a pre heated over for 15mins or till brown.
  5. Remove from oven and slice the bread into your desired shape . Enjoy this hot bread with a dollop of butter. 







No comments:

Post a Comment