Monday 14 April 2014

Biscuit Pudding







This recipe has been my ultimate quick fix for a decade now, even much before i got married. Simple,quick & a sure shot hit. The society i live in, having bouncers( people who drop in for dinners at very very short or no notice at all ) are very frequent (trust me I love bouncers). So this sweet dish has been doing the rounds often off late. So the bouncers asked me to post it in the blog.




There isn't really any particular recipe or method to it but the base is digestive biscuits & custard. All You have to do is layering the biscuits, along with vanilla custard,homemade chocolate sauce, & which ever fruit is there in you refrigerator, I used strawberries. Strawberries are always there in my refrigerator as I simply love them and usually stock it up for the entire year, when they are in season.








As I mentioned , You can layer the dessert with anything from ice creams to fresh cream to leftover cakes & even puddings (yes pudding from a left over pudding).



Chocolate Sauce

Ingredients

  • 01tin - condense milk
  • 04 tbspn - coco powder 
  • 02 tbspn - table butter
Method


  1. Mix above in a microwave proof dish till smooth. Cook for 10 mins or till the mixture thickens. You can store this chocolate sauce in the refrigerator for weeks.






Make sure you do the layering in a see through glass dish so that you can add the exotic bit to this simple biscuit pudding.
Enjoyyyyyyy.... Trust me its yummmmm !!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment