Tuesday 22 April 2014

DIY Herb Garden



Phewww.... The broadband connection was down for the past 3 days and i was totally out of touch with the world. It feels great to connect. Few days back while i asked my help to chop fresh coriander leaves for me, she saved the roots and suggested me to plant them in a pot. Though i was reluctant still to keep her words i planted then. And to my surprise after 2 days there were leaves in those saplings. (the coriander leaves were in my refrigerator for over a week.) 






The leave are green and sure gives my kitchen a fresh fresh look & the slight aroma of fresh coriander... Ahhhh totally makes my day. I am just loving it. 


I am sure you could do the same with any fresh herbs with roots that you get from the local market & plant it in a small planter. And in a weeks time you will have a small little herb garden right at your kitchen window.



2 comments: