Tuesday 25 March 2014

Mac & Chilly Chick

              A recipe has no soul. You, as the cook, must bring soul to the recipe.
 -Thomas Keller





A very very random thought of making Chinese chilli chicken macaroni ,fact is I thought my husband and I would get back to our regime of not eating post 8pm or even if we do it's gonna be fruits. But as he came back from work he was tired and hungry(after all he had an exam.. remember i told you in my last post bout him studying ) Just didnt want to do the usual stuff, eating the same old Indian curry with roti's. So Macaroni it was .......... not "Mac&Cheese" but "Mac&ChillyChick


All you need to do is boil Macaroni.



Make Chilly Chicken


Mix & Its ready.

I am giving out no recipes in this post as there isn't really any rocket science in it (I actually googled if any dish in this name exists, not the same name or the way i made it but yes it exist) but just wanted to share this simple crazy dish that came into my mind.




This dish which i call "Mac&ChillyChick" with a slice of my home made Honey Oats Bread along with the all time favorite potato fries just made our day.Frankly i wasn't really thinking of putting this up on the blog but as i took pictures for Instagram, i thought I rather share it with you all too.


Hope you all too enjoy my special "Mac&ChillyChick"
xx 



2 comments: