Friday 30 May 2014

SMOOTHIE | PEANUTBUTTER BANANA CHOCOLATE | HEALTHY


















I know peanut butter, banana & chocolate all three & low in calories... Well it was a shock to me too when I read this recipe on a magazine called cooking light. This mag claims that this classic combination of peanut butter, banana & chocolate is an easy sell with most of the kids. Parents will love the fact that this smoothie is full of potassium, fiber & proteins. 


This smoothie has 209 cal & excellent if you want to loose weight. And now that I am joining this 30days abs challenge on FB, I decided to start with this smoothie.( I just can't give up my taste buds, especially because I have a major sweet tooth)



Frankly while i was doing this smoothie i was a little apprehensive, but to my surprise it tasted delicious.  This smoothie is sure gonna be a regular in my breakfast menu.


Ingredients 

  • 01 Cup - Soy Milk 
  • 1/2 Cup - Vanilla yogurt (i used Dannon Vanilla yogurt)
  • 01 tbs - Flex seed powder
  • 01 tbs - Coco powder (unsweetened)
  • 02 tbs - Peanut butter (creamy)
  • 01 - Banana
  • 1/2 tsp - Vanilla essence
  • Sugar to taste - only if your are making it for your kids.

Preparation


  1. 1. Place all ingredients in a blender, Blend until smooth. Garnish with whipped cream and cocoa, if desired.

  1. PS - Kids Can Help: Making smoothies is a super way to get young kids involved in the kitchen and to keep them away from a hot stove. Let them measure the milk, yogurt, and other ingredients and place them directly into the blender for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment