Thursday 8 May 2014

SMOOTHIE |STRAWBERRY, MANGO, OATS |COMFORT FOOD



Ok.. There is a good & a bad news. Bad news are that we are leaving one of my most liked cities in the country & moving into the most hated city in the world for me. Chennai !!!!
Good is that my friends and me have decided to binge like a crazy ball until then. (basically spend as much time together) So we kick started with breakfast today.


It's egg & bacon along with mango, banana & oats smoothie. Given out the recipe for the smoothie today. Now that I have to empty out my refrigerators. To start with I have packets full of strawberries in my deep freezer which I need to get over with ASAP . Remember I mentioned here.


Makes two 300 ml tall glass
Time - less than 05 mins
Easy 

Ingredients 
  • Mango - 01 
  • Strawberry (frozen) - 06 medium size
  • Yogurt - 200 grams . 
  • Soy milk - 01 cup.(You can also use regular milk)
  • Rolled oats - 1/2 cup.

Method
  1. Grind all the above ingredients together. And serve chilled.





2 comments:

  1. this looks so yum and that too in mangoes season..
    http://www.leavepillow.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Simian... Your blog looks great !!!
      Lemme know if we can follow each other.
      xx

      Delete